- St.Petersburg - Kaliningrad
- Transportation of cargo in containers, including reefer containers;
- transportation of conventional cargo;
- transportation of bulk cargo;
- transportation of dangerous goods;
Line: St.Petersburg - Kaliningrad
Container and conventional service throughout the world, via St. Petersburg. Ice-classed vessels,hold without underdeck space, possessing 10 refrigeration sockets. 20- and 40-foot container shippinglines provide service between St.Petersburg and Kaliningrad.